Hi guys!

I'm a bit worried, and by a bit, I mean a LOT. I had sex (protected) for the first time on the 14th and as far as I'm aware, everything went well. He pulled out when he ejaculated and the condom did not slip off, break, or whatever. Even so, I was TERRIFIED that I'd wind up pregnant. However, 3 days later (morning of the 17th) I take a shower, cleaning my privates and I find that I started my period! It was a heavy flow and there was a lot of lining. This period is heavy and of a healthy/bright/fresh red for the 17th, 18th, and by the end of the 19th, I am dry. --At first I find this fantastic! I got my period so I do not need to worry any longer but I still find myself being paranoid. Why? This period came a whole week early (actually due on 23/24th). I have a 27-29 day cycle and my periods last about a total of 4 days (2 days heavy, 1 light, last day spotting). I do not feel cramps (significantly) when I get my period, they are barely noticeable, nor do my breasts get sore before or during. So I honestly don't know if this is a "normal" period or not.

What I'm wondering is;

A) Is it normal for this to happen. Having sex and getting your period early?
B) Was it the stress or the sex that brought it on?
C) This early period was too soon, heavy, long, and not of the pinkish/brownish color to be implantation bleeding, right?

Should I expect my next period on the day it's originally due (Feb. 23/24) or on March 17th?

Could someone please help me figure this out? I'm seriously confused and scared. Thank you.

Nothing at all, huh?

Guest wrote:

Nothing at all, huh?

WERE YOU PREGNANT?