I had sex with my bf (not the first time) and it was quick. We didn't use a condom but I'm worried because after that I started bleeding and it is continuous as if I'm on my period... It is not light either. It's been going on for at least 3 days after the sex. What could it possibly be???? HELP!

It sounds as though you may have had a fibroid break loose or break open. These are considered benign growths that can occur at any time during your reproductive years... although they are more common in the late 30s and beyond. A common first line of treatment that many hospitals use are ibuprofen to shrink the size of the fibroids. In many cases after ibuprofen treatment is initiated, the bleeding slows down within the first dose or two. 

Is that bad?! .. I was starting to think it was my period because it continued & lasted as long as my period normally would, but I wasn't sure if it was my period or not. It's already bleeding less but I just want to know if it's a bad thing? Should I get treated if it is what you said?:(