I’m supposed to do a biopsy of my cervix that will follow a leep for my colposcopy showed I have severe cervix dysplasia. Is this actually meant I have cervix cancer?
And if so I’d like to hear of cancer symptoms, please.

First of all having cervical dysplasia doesn’t have to mean you have a cancer. It may increase chances of getting it some day later but as for now it is still not cancer. Actually it is precancerous condition that may be treated very effectively with a variety of procedures such as leep or laser treatment, cryotherapy and so on. And the symptoms are: depression, fatigue, dyspnea, hormonal disturbance, pain, sexual disfunction and so on. And in the case of cervical cancer there’re some additional symptoms such as abnormal bleeding between periods or bleeding aftercourse, specific smell and vaginal discharge and pain while intercourse and bleeding after menopause. Anyway if the cervical cancer is diagnosed then there are some more tests that should be done such as CT and MRI scan as well as an ultrasound. The surgery is unavoidable if cancer is diagnosed and depends of the cancer stage there’re variable treatment to do – radiotherapy and chemptherapy are the most common.