Hello! I’m 30 and I planned to get pregnant but it happened that on my regular Pap control I have moderate cervical dysplasia. I wonder now could I be having cervical cancer and what I may except?

No, having cervical dysplasia doesn’t mean you have cervical cancer it just means you have some chances of getting it one day. But for you’ve been diagnosed you actually have a chance now to treat dysplasia on time which will reduce your risk of getting cancer. I don’t know for you haven’t mentioned which form of cervical dysplasia you have because depending on the form of the dysplasia your condition may be treated by various procedures or treatment. In the cases of moderate and severe cervical dysplasia usually are recommended procedures such as: cryotherapy , leep or laser procedure, loop excision or hysterectomy. In the case of mild dysplasia no treatment might be advised but I think that leep procedure won’t do any harm. You need to know that having cervical dysplasia doesn’t mean you could be having cervical cancer. It is a precancerous condition but still it’s not a cancer and you have a chance to treat it on time so do it and you’ll reduce a chances of getting a cancer.