Hi. I'm 24 year old female and just recently I felt some symptoms usually seen in typical vaginal infections- rush, itchiness and redness. I've contacted my doctor and he determined that it isn’t anything serious. But, he didn’t determine only that!
He also found out that I have developed some precancerous condition called cervical dysplasia and told me that only LEEP procedure is an option. I don’t know anything about this procedure and what’ most important- I don’t know could I get pregnant after it.
I have no children and the idea that I will not have any terrifies me!
Does anyone know anything about it?

Hi. I had a LEEP procedure done about three years ago and got two beautiful babies after it. That’s the answer to your question!
It is very important for you to have this precancerous tissue removed. It is only meter of time when will this precancerous tissue become cancerous! You don’t have to be afraid of LEEP procedure.
It uses a thin wire electrode which is attached to an electric power. Electricity cuts away the cervical tissue almost painlessly and all this in 20 to 30 minutes.
The cervix takes several weeks to heal. After that period, you will not have any problems with conceiving. I hope you understood that there is nothing scary about all this and that you may relax totally!

She is right...there is no problem in conceiving...but based on my experience, there is problems in carrying the baby until 9 months...You have no choice but to do the leep..it is either that or cancer...i do not have any children and i lost my first child at 5 months...you can have children...but you should make sure you check up with your doctor on a regular basis...my options were to either have a sutra in place or bed ridden..they placed in the sutra and it broke my water bag...I guess it all depends on how much cms they cut off the cervix during the procedure...they took off 14 cm in my case....