I am 7 weeks and started bleeding yesterday red blood. Went to OB and they took blood to test for HCG levels? Now bled through night still no cramping. Breast tenderness is going away. They did not do ultrasound? Bleeding heavy when had intercourse but have stopped that until can figure out what is wrong. Why won't they do an ultrasound?

i am in a very similiar situation now, waiting on blood results and i too have the same symptoms in the same pregnancy week? please help. what happened.......what was the outcome?

Im going thru the same thing. I went to the hospital a couple of days ago and got a blood test and an u/s. They told me that im going to start bleeding harder and crapping and soon I will miscarriage. I think they said I have a sac and no baby or either the baby is growing in the wrong place. Im 7 weeks & praying so hard this is not the case. i hope all is going well 4 u guys b/c its been totally stressing me out.

I know these posts are very old now, however I am also going through the same. I bleed on Saturday night just gone....... It was enough blood to fill the tissue after wiping and I've had tiny bits of brown discharge since this happened but no more bleeding. I've had no cramps or back pains but I do feel like my breasts are less tendor over the past few days.

I am going for an ultrasound tomorrow but would be keen to hear if any of you had similar symtoms and what were the outcomes?x