Hi, i recently lost my virgintity, we tried to have sex in a hottub but it was very uncomfortable so we went up to the bedroom and continued, he kept the same condom that he had on in the hottub on. we then had sex. In the morning i noticied i was bleeding but it could be my period, i usually get my periods very early, i had my last one on the 2nd april, and this was the 23rd. However it was much heavier than usual, with alot of clots. It only lasted for three days. I am really worried incase i could be pregnant.. i am a real worrier. Can anyone help me?
thank you

Hi. Stop stressing. It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. If you were pregnant your period would be much much lighter than normal, not heavier. and the timing is all wrong. Try to relax a bit. As long as he maintained his erection between the hot tub and the bedroom the condom was o.k.
Hope this helps

Hiya, I had sex for my first time about 2weeks ago right after my period. We didnt use protection. I am after getting my period again today and I shouldnt be due till next week. My peiods are always regular. They are very light and usually they are really heavy for the first 3days. I am eating quite alot the last 2weeks and always have cravings. Could i be pregnant. I dont think I am but just checking.......please someone write back to me....