I had sex on the 12th and finished my period on the 4th .. me and my bf had sex for the first time and we used a condom but he also didn't cum inside of me .. but the day after in the morning I was bleeding probably because it was my first time ..my stomach has been hurting a lot lately and I'm stressing out that I'm pregnant .. could this be true or is just my emotions?

well if you used a condom and he dident cum inside of you.there is little to no chance that your pregno.

I really doubt you are pregnant. You guys were really safe.
I have made myself freak out I am pregnant alot after I became sexually active, I even had myself believeing I had to pee alot.
so I wouldnt worry about it too bad.

Hallo,
The fact that you had your first sex is telling me that the pain is caused by this issue. When girls lose their virginity they often feel a lot of pain in next few days in their vaginal and abdominal area. How long has this been hurting you? You have very small chances of being pregnant and I think that your pain is only getting worse because you are stressing about this so much. you need to stop worrying about this and give your body time to rest and you will see that this will pass in few days. I hope that you found this helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen