i had sex earlier today with a lad who has a bigger willy than im used to i am not on pill and we didnt use protection but i have now got bleeding down below and really bad stomach

go to the doctor. could be something wrong inside. I had this happen and it was systs on my ovaries

Health Advisor
Well, I would have it checked if I were you. If you had both bleeding and cramping, this could be indicating cysts on ovaries. Even without sexual intercourse, these cysts could cause cramping and breakthrough bleeding.

Besides the ovarian cysts, you could have problems with your cervix, or cervical polyps or other benign growths in the uterus.

It could be less serious and your ovaries could have been shaken because of the bigger penis and inappropriate position. They may hurt and cause cramps after sex if this was the case but I am not sure you would experience bleeding.

I am mentioning all the possibilities so that you could understand the variety of all the possible causes. Like I said, you could see a gynecologist and have this checked, at least for the piece of your mind.