last period was in september adn for the last five six months have had pain in lower left abdominal area on and off; in the last two weeks its all day whats happening?

Have you seen a gynecologist?
It could be that you have hormonal problem, most likely PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Beside hormonal problems, the disorder involves having cysts within ovaries that could cause all kinds of symptoms like pain, breakthrough bleeding, late periods, pain during sex, etc

I would suggest you talked to your parents and made an appointment with a doc.

You didn't say how old you were but similar symptoms could be caused by uterine fibroids, benign growths that appear in women of childbearing age and later.

I am 20 years old and have missed 2 periods, going on missing a third. For the last month or so I have had abdominal pain where it felt like I was going to start, but never did. In the last week the pain has gotten worse, mostly on my left side and moving into my lower back. I'm scheduling for a doctors appointment but am still worried that there might be something wrong. Any ideas??

hi i haev had pain in the side of my tummy for a month, i am getting tried and all my friends at school are getting worried i am to what do i do