I've been bloated for 3 days now with stomach pain. Bloatng doesnt go away even in the mornings. I feel like I have to go to bathroom but nothing happens when I go. I was diagnosed with gastritis, 2 years ago and havent had any pain since the treatment until now. Is the bloatng normal or does it have some other indications? Can this also be a sign of pregnancy?

First of all, bloating could be a pregnancy symptom but would not necessarily indicate one, especially not if the stomach pain is present as well.
If it’s not connected to your gastrointestinal tract, it could be something from your genital tract like uterine fibroids. These growths if grow big enough can make your stomach look swollen and cause low abdominal discomfort. Fibroids often interfere with periods and cause breakthrough bleeding as well as bleeding after sex. Of course, not all of these symptoms are always present but they could be if fibroids are big enough.

The only way to know is see a doc and according to your symptoms and possibly further tests, they will be able to find your problem.

This is also a PMS problem. If it persists, see your doc!

Well, because you do mention that you were diagnosed with gastritis and the stiff stomach and bowel problems can definitely be symptoms of gastritis, that is the first thing I would be concerned about. Abdominal bloating can be a pregnancy sign, but it's not usually accompanied by pain and bathroom troubles (beyond more frequent urination), so I don't think that is the cause. A lot of other things could be going on, including ovarian cysts, but to know that, I'm afraid you do need to see your doctor and get some testing done. Please don't wait! The sooner you are diagnosed, the sooner you can be treated!

I am bloated and have back pain associated with it. I always have cramping in my stomach. It hurts when I have sex and have had CAT scan, MRI, and colonsocpy and they haven't found anything. I have been this way for 2 years now. It's worse during my period.

To Holland Newbie!

Sound slike you may have endometriosis - won't show on a cat or mri scan or a colonoscopy - you need to have a laparoscopy where they go in through the bellybutton and look at the womb, uterus and ovaries. Hope this helps.

L

Hey.
I'm 15 and started my period 2 years ago.
Apart from them still being irregular and getting the usual stomach aches before and during my period, I am getting severe stomach aches and some quite severe bloating 3 or 4 days after. This is the first time it's done it and it is really painful.
Help please..

I think you may PCOS, check with gyno.

bloating, discomfort, dyspepsia, heartburn are signes of ibs

i am male and have tear jurking cramping in stomach (just under rib cage going from center spreading to sides iv been feeling like this for 4 days now and its not my appendix as had them out ages ago

i had a baby two years ago and for about two weeks now my stomach is seriously blouted and it pains and i sometimes get cramps my back hurts and i get terrible headaches thought i was pregnant but turned out not to be that im really uncomfortable please tell me what the problem could be %-)