I had my period last week and it was perfectly normal. I started using birth control the Sunday after my period and I took a total of 6 pills until Friday. I missed Friday and Saturday and decided to get off the pill. On Monday I had sex with my boyfriend and later on that day I started bleeding heavily. Now it is Tuesday and I am still bleeding. I am very concerned because this has never happened to me before. I stopped using the birth control because my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for about three weeks or so and I was afraid that I might be pregnant. If anyone knows what is going on, please respond. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

im trying to figure out the same exact thing only i had my period a week and a half ago and started bleading heavily i missed the same amt of days takin the pill and took exactly 6 also but im freaking out