URGENT!!!!!!!!!!The last time i had sex with my boyfriend i was bleeding heavy during sex and when we notice the blood we got cleaned up and i stop bleeding. we haven't had sex in bout a week and there has been no blood since then but i haven't had sex since the last time because im scared of bleeding again. i'm have no pain, itching or burning at all just heavy bleeding during sex so i want to know could i have an std?

DEAR. WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? AND WAS THAT YOUR FIRST SEX??? IF YEAS THEN DONT WORRY!!!! ITS BECAUSE YOUR HYMEN IS SPLIT!!!
DONT WORRY AND START ENJOYING YOUR ACT DEAR!!!! HAVE A LOTS OF FOREPLAY AND THEN HAVE A SEX!!!! IT WILL REDUCE YOUR PAIN!!!

i'm 20 and no it wasnt my first time & there was no pain at all jus lots of blood i just didnt understand why though so i thought mayb there is something wrong