ok i all ready had posted one on here about this but from reading it i thought i could have explain it better so here it goes. so i was having sex with boyfrined again (mind you that the this is the second for me having sex the 1st time i i had sex was with him i lost my vriginity to him) so once again when he goes in right away it hurts even when he push in it hurts even more till the point i was about to start crying so he said get on top of me so i did but that didnt help it only hurt even more. but after a whle i just suck it up and took the pain because i wanted him to be able to cum even if i dont which i didnt. so after we were done the i went to the bath room and right away i was bleeding it wasnt my period cause i had all ready got it so the next day when i got up i notice that i started to bleed some more and my vaginal area is sore from where he was pushing in side of me.thatscaresme is that he hitting some thing up in side of that is causeing me to bleed and i dont want it to be like this every time we go to have sex. but i have some questions.

1. i know the 1st time you have sex its gonna hurt but this is my second time and it hurts even more badly then the 1st time why is that?
2. i know its common for women 20-40 to bleed but do it supose to be like that every time you have sex
3. is it natural to be sore in your vaginal area after having sex
4. we used a condom again it didnt break and im still not on brith control can you get pregnant/ what are the risks

Can some one PLEASe anwser my questions and give me some advice

Hi honey! Even though it is well known about pain duirng the 1st time, it also should be noted that it is common to have pain for the first couple of times! When you are hurting, your biggest sex organ - your brain - sends out her defence mechanism (making it hard to have sex) - so you stop hurting yourself! It iwll take relaxation and I will advise you NOT to suffer through it! Just take it slow and easy and lots of lu brication! IF it hurts stop - as this causes irritaiton in the vaginal wall, creating a Catch 22!

hi bambi27 thank you so much for your advice. i try to relax but when i do i start to rhink about the pain and i get scared. but i notice like when we have sex the 1st time i had a small cut a little below my vagina it had split open and it was hurting and sore the second time wwe had sex it split back open and it was bleeding and hurting but i think this is one of the problems thats causeing it to hurt as well. what is a catch 22?

That's the hymen! Some women have no problems and others BIG problems! I would advise you to NOT have sex for a bit, and when you are ready, do more foreplay etc, so the brain learns that it is a pleasurable experience! Use LOTS of lubrication so the penis goes in smoother and ALWAYS have your partner wear a lubricated condom! NEVER take the chance of unprotected sex OK? Also you can massage the area with your finger and some lubrication - after the tear has healed - and then just "round it" like gently press your finger on the opening like a half cirlce U just gently putting more pressure stretching the vaginal opening! Wait till everything has healed, and keep the area clean! It should be fine within a couple of days and just know that this will NOT keep happening, just slow and easy!

oh ok. well before we start we like start kissing and rubbing. we always use a condom every time. but like the second time i gave him oral sex he will put his finger in it which doesnt hurt at all but is it ok for him to do that? the cut has healed up it split open the 1st time and now the second it has split back open but it has healed up. but i will take take your advice thank you :-)