Ok so help me please...So i am 16 and i had sex for the first time last year...i really regret it...my current boyfriend knows all about it.well last night he was fingering me and well he said something and then idk i started bleeding...i mean i have had sex so i mean as they say my cherry should be popped and that shouldn't be what it is...so i mean what was it i mean is it possible the first time i had sex it just idk wasnt right or something...idk jus thelp annd give me some advice....

well i really dont know waht to say to you.just becareful.i mean the smae thing happened to me a long time ago and well i mean nothing was wrong it was just really akward for both of us and everything but you will make it thru this....

Dont worry, nothing is wrong as he was fingering you he prolly went to hard and cut the inside of u witout u knowing. Its alright.. it happned to me too.. im 16.. but thats not what happened to me. :-)

Dont worry about a thing, im 20 years old and well i started having sex at 16 i had neever bleed during sex ,fingering or anything but a couple of weeks ago i was having sex with my long term boyfriend and as soon as we stooped he decided to finger me.. now my boyfriend has pretty big fingers and he has put 4 fingers in me and started going super hard and stuff but as soon as i turned my head his hand was full of blood everywhere i was so embarresed i started crying but he made it feel very natural he was understanding i thought it was because i was getting my period but reallly it was because he had broken my hymen ...The hymen is a piece of tissue that, during development, blocks some or all of the entrance to the vagina. It exists in many species, and scientists have no real understanding of its purpose in humans. in short term its basically your virginity... and some of you might say.. but ive already had sex how could it bleed... well it could very be so that your hymen was never reeally broken but he had torn it even mmore witch causses the vagina to bleed heavil or even lightly... breaking your hymen is fine... it wont hurt you when you have sex anymore its not a big deal so dont worry about it!

That's what my guess is as well. It is possible that the hymen was cut which is why you are bleeding. Is it heavy or is it just a regular flow? Let me know if you have a moment. Thanks!

It's fine, I've had it twice now with two different guys, it's a bit awkward, but basically I think it's just that they maybe did it a bit hard or used a few too many fingers or something. It's nothing to worry about and perfectly normal, just, as I say, a bit embarassing. :-)

The fact that you've had sex before actually means nothing, the hymen is a price of skin tissue that is inside your vagina, and or your "ferry" so to speak, this web broken or scraped will bleed, thus looking your virginity, but, now here is the interesting part, this price of tissue can actually grow back when a lot of time has passed between penetrations, also its possibly that before you bleed bc your hymen was scraped and now bc it was actually broken, all women are created different and with that said some women's cervix's as well as hymns are further then others, I hope some of this helped :) I ad a simillar experience a year or so after my ex and I split

Well that's so gross did he even rip your bra and underwear off GROSS