Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 25 years male who will be getting married after few days... I am having some questions to ask? You are requested to please reply in detail. I will be grateful.

1). On first night of intercourse, should i insert my penis dry or is it better to lubricate to avoid pain to my wife?

2). Also let me know that if I ejaculate after 1 or 2 minutes how would i know that my wife has been ejaculated and she has been sexually satisfied?..... If not, then how can i make her feel comfortable.

3). Should i have sex during her periods and how do i know that my wife is having periods?

Please reply me on priority.

Thanks
Shellengineer

Hi.
1) Use a lubricant. Make sure you have plenty of foreplay to relax her ie kissing, touching, fingering, oral sex to make her naturally moist, but it is a good idea to use some lubrication as well. If she is a virgin there may be a bit of pain and a bit of bleeding when her hymen is broken. However, this doesn't happen to all women having sex for the first time.
2)Your wife won't ejaculate - that is the release of semen from the penis. I think you mean orgasm. If you ejaculate after 1-2 minutes then she probably won't have time to reach orgasm. Many women don't orgasm during sex, they get more pleasure from stimulation of the clitoris. You could try stimulating the clitoris before or after sex to help her orgasm
3)It is a personal choice whether you want to have sex during her period or not. I personally don't like to because it is messy. You will know if she is having her period because there will be blood. She will be able to tell you.

Also, if you are not planning to have children straight away, make sure you use condoms or visit a family planning clinic to find out about options for your wife.
Hope this helps and good luck with the wedding

Please let me know that what should I do for the stimulation of clitoris of my wife. It is not understood good in our religion to have a look at the clitoris of wife.

please help

Shellengineer

:-D hi friends...
i'm gtng married soon
i would like to know the best way 2 avoid pregnancy of my wife without using condoms.

Hi, you can avoid pregancy by using birth control pill or even morning after pill. I also recommend you pull out before you ejaculate. If you are still concerned see a doctor for professional advice. good luck

Dear Sir/Madam
My question is how long penus should be for woman, I have 3.5 in penus it is enough for sexuality. if it is not enough then advice me for penus enlargement please.

AS LING AS LENGTH OF PENIS GOING INSIDE IS CONSERNED, IT DEPENDS UPON YOUR PENIS LENGTH. PROBABLY PENIS OF PUNJABIS IS LONGER THAN UPS AND DELHI WALAS LONGER THAN mUMBAI.
OK. DONOT WOY. STAT YOUR WORK AS BACHAN AND RAY R DOING. GO ON
BYE

Hi, when I did it for the first time, everything made sense.

I mean, things will come naturally.
You'll find positions and ways to massage her, hold her and love her
without even thinking.

Just do it!
and congratulations!

:-)

I mean, things will come naturally.
without even thinking.

Just do it!
and congratulations!

:-)

jus to satisfy her and start it with kissing and licking her neck..she wil get turned on and giv u the best and first night try to hav missionary position of sex..its the best and she wil feel loved not only sex...this is my advice..

answer for the 3rd question

"ITS JUST LIKE RIDING BIKE IN A SLIPPERY ROAD"

ask to u r wife dnt feel shy

Hi sangeetha..do u like sex?

Before giving your answer you should know something about the girl/ladies character.It is very important for your future. First of all they are very sensitive and more than any male of any age.So please dont try to Intercourse with them.At first make a friendship(May be your wife-so what ?)Share each & every thing with her.Try to understand her-what type she is,Be a part of her each & every moment.Once you will see that about sexual intercourse she will be very much eager than you.Then make Cross with her.Try to understand her demand.-What type & How much she wants you.Mind it a sexual intercourse is not enough for your wife,she is not a call girl.-that fell down on the bed & Insert your penis to her vagina.Most of our male husband & boy friend does not care/measure about the sexual satisfaction for our female partner -so day by day Escorts service is being increased our city.After going to the office our wife is connected to the other male partner.So at before intercourse mixed your mind to your wife.When she will be exactly excited for Intercourse-then you will watch -She will be very closed (By behave) -her vagina will be very softy & a water colored sap will be released from there.Breast will be always tight-lips will be slightly vibrated when you be closer to her.If you touch her she will be vibrated, through will be dry-these are the symptoms of a girl if she is interested or not sexual relation.Don't Inset penis by force to her vagina.Always tell her to help partially.Make a fore play during 20-30 minuits.So you need not to use any jel or cream.But make one thing -when you will fell that your spam will be released then stop any kind of process .Watch & try to make excited her again & again -& if she will be released her warm sap from her vagina.-this is the symptom her .ejaculation. Dont make sex before minimum 7 days after completion of period of your partner. Thanks Rajat Kumar Sardar

Kiss on the clitoris during 20 minuits-she will be excited.