I am having kind of an itching /burning feeling. It happens almost all the time. i have alot of discharge and really the only time it doesnt bother me is when im sitting in a bath tub of water. I have not had sex in about 2 weeks because im worried about what it might be. anyone have any clue? %-)

Hi! I have a suggestion to what this may be but you should definitely go to the gyno and see what is going on. Your symptoms point to an infection called vaginal yeast infection. Canidida albicans is a yeast like fungus which is often found in the mouth, vagina, and intestinal trac. When found in vagina, it is known as yeast infection or monilial vaginitis. These infections are caused by an overgrowth of the normal fungi that lives in the vaginal area. Overgrowth of Canidida is often precluded by recent use of antibiotics, or by wearing clothing such as nylon or lycra that traps moisture and heat. Other factors that often contribute to yeast infections include pregnancy, obesity, PMS, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes.
Very similar to yeast infection is Bacterial vaginitis and in this infection there is an unpleasant odor which is not present in the yeast inf. Untreated bacterial vaginitis can result in pelvic inflammatory disease and lead to future infertility.

What you are experiencing sounds like Trichomoniasis, which is a treatable STD . Symptons include itching (almost unbearable for some), swelling, discharge and a foul odor for women. Most men with the disease don't even realize they have it, which seems really unfair, to me. You'll need to make an appt with your doctor and they will give you an oral treatment or suppository depending on how bad you have it. Best wishes for a quick recovery. ;-)