Hey there,
I have chronically bleeding tonsils and this was never happening to me before, but for the past two months, since I had a viral infection. When I clean my nose, this happens and sometimes it happens by itself… my tonsils start bleeding and the bleeding is then stopped few minutes later. This is really annoying. What should I do?

In situation when tonsils are bleeding chronically, most often surgical removal of tonsils (tonsillectomy) is recommended. There is a variety of traditional surgical approaches, but the newest is the fastest in recovery and has less postoperative pain. It is called PITA (Powered intracapsular tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy). In every case, you must discus this matter with your doctor or specialist. I had PITA year ago and if you have any questions regarding PITA, do not hesitate to ask.
Best regards!

Tell me all about your pita surgery and recovery. my 2 year old is going to have it done

hey,erm my tonsils just started bleeding alot and i looked down my throat to see them and one of them is missing a chunk out of it.wot should i do?and why would it do that?

im awesome an need advice