My 3 year old daughter developed a red blistery rash on her cheeks, nose, arms, chest, stomach, back, bum, legs and feet on Thursday night. Wensday night she had a headache and then thursday and friday she had a small fever. The rash comes and goes. It is very itchy. Her hands and feet are sore and swollen when the rash appears. She also has a cough and a runny nose. She is sleeping a lot more. Benydrl doesnt seem to be helping at all. I have taken her to 2 different doctors and no one can seem to give me an answer about whats going on. Please help!!

Then take her to the third doctor. It isn’t possible that doctors don’t know what is wrong with your child. I am aware of the fact that dermatology is still big mystery to the science and that most of the things we have yet to discover.

Is your daughter taking any medications? This could be some sort of reaction on some medications or some very nasty allergy. When my daughter was sick few months ago she had similar bumps on her body and fever. Pediatrician said that this was reaction on the ibuprofen and every time when she was taking it the rash was covering more of her body.

Check with your doctor to see the specialist, dermatologist in this case and try to figure out what is happening with your daughter. Let us know about the results.

Sounds like scarlet fever untl u mentioned swollen feet....did she get into any chemicals? Cut her foot? Eat something foriegn or try a new food? Did u use any new soaps of any kind,perfume? Hair products anything ? Sounds like she has an allergic reation to something..plane water baths, plane food feed her foods u know for a fact she is not allergic to,keep her indoors use hydrocortisone and no scented anything on her..also give her oatmeal bath treatments u can get them from any walmart or walgreens and take her to a pediatrician NOT a dermatologist