I have a 2 year old daughter, and one morning she woke up and she had 3, what appeared to be some kind of bites on her face (2 large bumps on her cheek and a smaller one on her left eye). The next day she developed a few smaller bumps on her face, The day following that they all seemed to flare up and look like a rash (red, scaly, hot) and then faded, Now she has a whole new set but only this time her right eyelid is SO SWOLLEN with a scaly rash, and there is a whole bunch of tiny, pimply, scattered rash under her nose, upper lip, and cheek. A couple times she has gone pale and a low grade fever, and there has been the odd red bite mark looking thing show up on her body. I checked her bed for bed bugs and there was nothing. What is this?? Bites??? Allergic reaction??? If so, to what, I haven't changed anything?? It, been going on for almost 2 weeks now! Please Help!!!

Hi Amanda! I would REALLY like you to take her to your doctor! I first thought bed bugs - as Alberta is INFESTED with them right now! And they definitely come out in spring! Something is biting her and that is NOT just a rash from bleach or scented products she is having a MAJOR reaction to something! Has she been near anyone with chicken pox? Please let me know how you make out and another thing that can REALLY help your little lamb is from the store Lush - in West Edmonton Mall! It is called Fresh Pharmacy - it is FILLED with calamine lotion and chamomile - it is the BEST thing ever invented for rashes and bites! Also you can get Calamine lotion from the pharmacy - Safeway and Shoppers has a no name brand and just dab it on the spots - but get to the doctors first OK? Good luck and hugs to your little one!