My daughter has dry cracked feet not on her heels but around her big toe and arch of her feet. Her doctor gave her cortisone and said it was a form of excema. That did'nt work then it started spreading to the tops of her feet and up her legs and looked more like ring worm so, her doctor put her on fungus ointment and an oral medication she did this for 2 weeks it got somewhat better but, now it's back full blown! I've requested a referral to a dermatologist but have'nt heard back from them yet. At the end of the day her socks are stuck to her feet from bleeding she's in a lot of pain and I need some help!!!!

Corn-huskers lotion. Every so often. Get her some loose, airy shoes, and better socks. This may be embarrassing for her, but when she gets in from running, or jogging, or anything like that, have her put some lotion on her feet. Corn-husker's lotion is the best cure for everything. I used to have REMARKABLY dry feet, and my heels cracked and my toes were really really white from lack of moisture, and I got one of those little feet-scrubber things, the little blocks.. and took moisturizing baths every night. Have her soak her feet at night (get some bath beads to moisturize). Corn-huskers at night before bed, and wear thick socks to hold in moisture during sleeping. When she wakes up, have her wash her feet off, and put lotion on them again.

Just stick to it, and don't let her pick at her feet. that could cause infection.

I totally agree with the above post, but if/when her socks get stuck to her feet, please be sure to soak them(her feet and socks) in warm water before trying to take the socks off. This will make it a lot easier and a lot less painful. GOOD LUCK!!

Aww, thanks! :)