Can someone please help! I have no clue what this is and neither does my Doctor. These are the symptoms I am having:
I get a rash that looks like ringworm on my rib and back area, smaller rash like bumps on the back of my scalp and they are both extremely itchy. I also get swollen feet and hands. When my feet swell it's extremely uncomfortable to walk. Whether it's my hands or feet that swell they are also itchy and very uncomfortable to move due to the swelling.
My Doctor gave me "Prednisone" which took away the symptoms, but once I stopped taking them, slowly everything returned.
The symptoms seem to come and go within 24 hours, but continuously return affecting either that same or different part of my body. Sometimes it's the rash and the swelling, sometimes it's just the rash, and then sometimes it just the swelling. It occurs with different degrees of intensity.
Generally the Swelling affects any area which has had pressure applied to it (ex. If I go ice skating and my skates were too tight then my feet will swell. if I lift weighs (bench, or curl) then my hands will swell. if I sit for a while on my chair with my legs crossed and the side of my leg is against the armrest then that will swell.)
I recently also got two warts on my feet, they are located on the outer heel area, and then my feet swell they become extremely uncomfortable and even painful.
I have tried to identify any allergies I might have, by removing what I consume little by little at a time. I stopped taking herbal vitamins (that was not it) I stopped drinking sodas (that was not it), I stopped smoking for a week (that was not it) I have varied my diet to see if I can identify any foods that might be causing the reactions, but nothing has proven to eliminate the symptoms from returning.
It also seems that the more I scratch due to the itching, the worst the reaction becomes.
Please help I am desperate and can’t see my dermatologist for another few weeks.

I am having very similar symptoms to what you describe. I have red itchy bumps on my arms, stomach, and sometimes on my legs and they seem to get worse when there is any kind of pressure on them (like on the armrest on my chair at work). Every few days I will get a little bit of swelling on my lips or eyes. I saw a doctor about it and he thought it could be some type of seasonal allergy, but the allergy medicine he prescribed has not helped so far. I will probably be going back to the doctor within the next couple of weeks if this doesn't go away. Please keep me posted of anything that you find out.

I suffer from nearly the same symptoms. I am male, 50 years old and have suffered from periodic, intermittent bouts for years. I do not know what it is. Do you have many amalgum fillings in your teeth?

I had the same symptoms for 3 years it turned out to be Non Hodgkins lymphoma but I wasn't diagnosed until it had reached stage 4. It is now being controlled with Rituxan

I don't have any fillings. Lymphoma scares me, I have never heard of symptoms like that with it. I had some blood work done and my ANA level was pretty high (which means my immune system might be attacking healthy cells and sometimes indicates an autoimmune disease such as Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis). I have no other symptoms, but I have seen a rheumatologist and am undergoing further testing. He says that I am experiencing hives, and after looking up further information on hives, it seems very close to what I have. Hives can be caused by all sorts of things, including underlying autoimmune trouble.

I recently aquired the red itchy bumps swelling to the lips and eyes. The dr. prescribed prednisone, but it has been a week and has not helped.

I went back to a hick doc and they told me it was scabies, but couldn`t explain the swelling to the hands feet and face.I don`t believe it to be scabies because no one else in the house has symptoms. i believe that I was bitten by something. Also fleas can lay eggs and they seem to bother women more than men.

If anyone has figured this out I would love 2 know this sucks!!!!

I thought the red rash came up after alcohol but it seems to be after apples aswell. My hands swell and go BRIGHT red as though they are about to burst it comes and goes. My hands now swell after I am full up!!I feel quite run down at the moment and thought the rash on my face was dehydration but cannot explain the swelling hands!! they seem to go hand in hand pardon the pun.

I am having the exact same symptoms. Does anyone know what this is? Has anyone had a diagnosis yet?

I have been getting rashes on my shins, arms, chest, and stomach for 6 years now.

I was devastated when it started because I thought that I was allergic to partying due to the fact that this happens to me after a night on the town.

I've tried eliminating cheap beer from my diet, that didn't work. It could be liquor.

Regardless, I am convinced it has something to do with alcohol in my case. The day after drinking I am covered in red bumbs in patches all over my body. The more I scratch, the worse it becomes. I have no cure, no clue, and no luck.

Has anybody heard of an alcohol allergy? I hear it could be the fillers in drinks or preservatives. Others have told me it could be yeast or hopps..

I want it to go away!

I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone, but thought I'd share my experience with you.

I too was experiencing red itchy bumps, and I also had a round rash that was ringworm-like on my abdomen area for 6 months. It wasn't ringworm, but it was dry and itchy and wouldn't go away.

By accident, I was able to remove all the rashes and bumps from my body by doing a fresh fruit & vegetable fast for 3 weeks, mostly fresh juice, but at times would eat raw solids. Also incorporated some enemas into it to clean out toxins faster.

Within two weeks my skin was clear, every bump and red spot went away. Plus I felt great.

But within a year of going back to eating my regular food, I noticed that the small bumps came back. So I believe in my case, it has to be something in the food that is irritating my skin and causing eczema-like problems.

I am going to do another cleanse soon, so I will let you know if it clears up again like it did last time.

I found some interesting information about Candida overgrowth and how it can cause skin problems. Try to google that and see if it helps.

As for the swelling of the eyes and feet, I didn't have that. Only a couple of times when I was on a plane.

i'm having a weird swelling reaction to alcohol these days. i started to notice it this last new years eve. i rarely consume alcohol at all anymore, but when i do, i puff up almost immediately. it's the most uncomfortable feeling. within minutes of drinking 1 glass of wine, champagne or beer, my hands & feet and even my face get terribly puffy and swollen. even my clothes & my glasses get tight.

i have no idea why this has been happening lately. i never had this reaction before. it also doesn't seem to make much of a difference if i have my drink with a meal or not. and even just 1 drink will take up to 24hrs or more to flush out of my system. luckily, i have not noticed any difficulty with breathing or skin irritations - just this weird swelling all over.

i have not been able to find any solid information about this. does anyone have any clue why this might be happening or what might be causing it? i would love to know if it could be an additive to the alcoholic beverage, or whether it might be a sign of some physical/enzymatic deficiency.

My 3 yr old has small white bumps on her feet that turn into sever anckle swelling in 24 hours. Antihistimine helps. Her routine blood work turned out normal. Dr. Thinks it might be a reaction to a virus. But it returned 2 weeks after the first diagnosis.
The virus blood work hasn't come back yet.
If any others have other possibilities that the Dr. should test for, please reply.

I too have had similar body swelling reaction that has been chalked up to an allergic reaction to some unknown stimulant. My reactions start out like a mosquito bite. The tiny areas will itch and become red as I scratch. Although they start off like a bite it spreads in the area. On my foot if I wear a shoe that is tight or an causes too much pressure in one place my foot will swell and become red and itchy, and painful to walk on. It usually occurs when I wear a new shoe or high heeled shoe. Other areas that I have had to swell have been the area above my wrist, underneath my buttox, my sides, and my stomach. I can't pinpoint any specific foods or environmental factors that could cause this to happen. It's more anoying than anything else because I've been known to have to carry an extra pair of shoes usually flops in case I have to come out of a shoe. It's also anoying because it itch so much.

I get a rash on my arms and most recently under my chin whenever i drank alcohol. recently i've been getting like these seperate itching bumps near the rash. I went to a dermatologist who had no clue what she was talking about because she told me i had eczema and gave me some cream, the cream actually got rid of the rash after 3 days so best bet is to go see a dermatologist for eczema even though that's not the problem