My son is 3 years old. He started going in nursery few weeks ago. I am afraid that he had caught measles .He has runny nose, fever, his eyes are red and sensitive and today I noticed some kind of rash on his forehead. He has high temperature too. As I remember those are the first symptoms.

Hello, yes you remember correctly. My daughter is 4 now and he had Rubeola six months ago. It started same as with your son. High temperature 39-40 degrees, hacking cough, fever rash first on the forehead that face, neck and body. The rash itself looks like large flat red to brown blotches. After three days it was all over her, but it faded in the same order that it appeared, forehead first and feet last, all in 7 days.

I have developed over the last 10 years a red itchy rash on my forehead. The rash comes and only partially goes, and is now getting a lot worse. I never had Eczema, unless this is one. Perhaps this is rosacea? Maybe I should try with sulfur too? I would be very grateful for any treatment suggestions. I have tried various creams already.