I read all the other articles concerning blood and urine, but none describe my problem. My urine is pale yellow, has odor and mucous. But I have also found blood drops in the urine, as well as blood on the tissue after wiping. I am 50 year old female with history of smoking. I also have fibromyalgia, MS, and spherocytosis.

I just started having the same problem. Before this happened did you hold your urine in for a long period of time?

Hello there.    

I have read about blood in the urine and it is usually coming either from vagina or sometimes even from the anus. But whatever the reason is you should visit your doctor because like this you can’t determine anything and you will probably just lose your nerves trying to figure out what is wrong.

My opinion is that it is better to be safe than sorry so visit your doctor as soon as possible. I hope that you will resolve your problem fast and that nothing serious is in question. Keep us posted about the diagnosis and treatment options so the other people with the same problem can be helped as well. Thank you in advance.