I am 33 female and have two kids. For the past month I am noticing light red blood in my stool and sometimes mucous. I feel no pain, but this just seems strange to me, so I was wondering what this might be¡K I wasn¡¦t at docs but planning to go. Till then, I need advice and some comfort I am all right.
Thanks!!!

Hey there,
I would really like to give you some comfort, but I am afraid that would comfort you too much and you wouldn¡¦t visit a doctor ƒº
Your symptoms sound like symptoms of hemorroids¡K Do not know for sure, but I think this is very common for your age group.
But to treat this, you¡¦ll have to visit a doctor. Besides, I don¡¦t want to scare you, but it could be much more serious than hemorroids, but as I said, I don¡¦t want to scare you¡K Visit a doctor!!!!

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and for the past month or so, Ive been having blood and mucus in my stools with almost every bowel movement. I told my OB about it and he told me it could just be hemorhoids. But the thing that worries me is that it isn't painful at all and it happens without constipation, even with loose stools and diarhhea. Im getting a stool test done soon and then going to see a specialist to check for colitis just to make sure it isnt a much more serious problem.

Hello, I am 17 weeks pregnant and have been suffering with constipation throughout this pregnancy. The other night I was able to have a bowel movement and when I did I found some blood and mucous with my stool. The blood and mucous came first, then the stool. It kind of worried me a little. This was over a week ago, and so far I have not seen any more, but If I do I am going to call my doctor. I read that this can happen with constipation, but you said yours happened wtihout it. What a weird thing!!! :?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and for the past week or so I've had mucous in my stool. It's kind of making me nervous. I get a stomach ache pretty much every time I eat. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Help me please!

Hi, I'm a 28 year old female who is 4 weeks pregnant with my second child. For the last week I've noticed blood and mucus in my stools. I went to the walk in clinic today (Saturday) to see a doctor, All she said was I had hemorrhoids. I am not satisfied with her answer so i'm scheduling an appointment with my regular doctor. Has anyone had the same problem and actually found out what it is?

Good decision, I'm glad you went to seek answers. The clinic doctor may be right yet it is best to check with your own doctor. I too suffered from hemorrhoids so it could be just that. Better to be safe and get the answer from your regular doctor.