hope this is the right section.

Im in my mid 20's. fit.
About 2 years ago I had a spell of having blood in my urine.
Very first time it happened, there were just a few drops as I had nearly finished urinating.
It seemed to happen every weekend (after having a night on the beer) and sometimes I seemed to be urinating what looked like tomato juice.
All of a sudden it seemed to stop and i've been fine for a few years.

Now, it happened last sunday morning after a night of drinking.
This time my urine just looked a little 'dark' but I knew something was wrong, and then half way through it turned quite red.
Im not a big drinker as such. More of a binge drinker.
I have a good few drinks on a saturday night, but other than that, I hardly drink.

Since it happened that last Sunday, I haven't been drinking alcohol and have upped my water, and my urine has remained perfectly clear. (one time soon after it happened a tiny piece of clottled blood flew out!)

What could the problem be?
Why would it only happen the morning after consuming alcohol????
cheers.

Blood in urine can appear for a number of reasons, from those that are no real reason for concern because they are easily treatable, like exercise or over-the-counter medications, like Aspirin, or even because of the dehydratation caused by alcohol, but it also can be caused by some conditions like urinary tract infections. As you noticed, replenishing water might help in some cases, but if it happens over and over again maybe you should visit a doctor who would check for UTIs. They can be the cause why your urethra gets irritated and bleeds when there are additional conditions, like dehydratation.

look, blood in stool after drinking is very common. it usually doesn't mean that there is something wrong with you, but just to be sure, you should go and check it.but blood in urine is a little bit specific and I would not relate it with drinking alcohol. also, I can say that this condition is called hematuria and I can say that it is very surprising that you are having hematuria after drinking alcohol because this is a condition that is usually caused by bleeding from anywhere along the urinary tract. it can be a sign of the infection, problems with urinary stones that actually can cause abrasion and irritation resulting in hematuria.better check it. 

Hey, I really don't believe that this is because you were drinking. At the first place, if you ask me, it is very surprising that you are having hematuria after drinking alcohol. I think that this is not possible because blood in the urine can be caused by bleeding from anywhere along the urinary tract. So, you should seek for real blood in urine causes . Look, the most common cause is an infection because of the inflammation in the urinary tract. Of course, there is so many other possible causes and I think that it is called glomerulonephritis. In any case, I would suggest you to visit the doctor and to do some examination. It is not usual for someone to have this issue after drinking alcohol. 

thankyou for replying!