I seemed to have developed an odd odor from my inner groin area, but before this smell occurred I was experiencing slight discomfort in my penis. It was never painful, but I have also noticed that my urine has adopted an odd odor as well. The odor of my urine smell like the food I eat sometimes.

I believe I have a same problem. For sometime now I have been noticing some odd odor but I just cant figure out from what part of my body it is coming from. I have had a STD before and surgery for varicosele exactly one year ago but right now I can feel the varicose vein in my testes. The odor is present when I am urinating. I don’t know maybe is STD again. I will my doctor Thursday.

I believe that you have an STD. it is necessary that you visit your doctor as soon as possible. Maybe it is nothing serious but it is probably going to be needed to treat with some antibiotics. The problem is that you can’t get antibiotics over the counter in the pharmacy but only on a prescription and this you need from your doctor.

If you think that you couldn’t have been infected with STD (you didn’t have sex or you had protected sexual intercourse) than you probably have UTI. this infection also needs to be diagnosed and treated by your doctor so there is no way to avoid visiting urologist. I hope that you will resolve your problem fast.

Your urine may be too concentrated which means you need to drink a whole lot more water. This happens to females a lot also. Increasing water intake may be the solution as it has helped a lot of females that I know.