I wipe very well every time I use the bathroom... but when I use the restroom I notice above the whole I am bleeding... my poop is not bloody but my butt cheeks are...I clean it and wash but it is still raw and bloody and it hurts to sit at times...it doesn't seem to be on the inside, but I do clean myself and I am not sure why it's raw and bleeding...when I wipe, I can see my toliet paper and one part is ...poopy...and the other is bloody....it's not a ton, but enough to worry me...also I have been experiencing a high amount of gas which hasn't seemed to stop as well? Any Ideas? Thanks!

Well, there are a few possible causes and who knows if I will even guess what yours could be. In order to realize this, you should be examined by a doctor.
It could be hemorrhoids, not all of them hurt but they could bleed, especially the inner ones. It could be a pimple or something like that. It could be some kind of bacterial infection inside the anus. This is even more likely if you had anal sex. You can get an STD through anal sex as well.
You didn’t say how old you were, your sex and if the bleeding occurs occasionally, around your periods, bowel movements or has been happening for a few days only.
If you are female and have endometriosis, you could be expelling blood through anus but little blood that can be seen only on a toilet paper.

hey I face the same problem I m 28, female...what should i do?

will even guess what yours could be. In order to realize this, you should be examined by a doctor.

im a 23 yr old male..i think i eat to much spicy foods

its probably a pilonidal sinus disease.... it happens a lot in men but not so much in women... its basically a duct above your anus that is growing hair inwards instead of outwards... this i causing a bacterial infection that creates a discharge of blood and puss... ask your doctor for apo-cephalex to treat the infection but ur most likely gonna need surgery if u never want it to come back...

Hey all, just wanted to answer your question. This kind of bleeding is caused by a sort of rash.

Eating unhealthy, eating foods with high fiber, or even drinking, will cause your stool to be less solid and an excessive amount of gas requiring more wiping after going to the bathroom and causing the skin to become sensitive. The excessive gas causes the anus to stay moist. The soupy stools often cause you to need to use the restroom more often. The wiping, prolonged moisture, and bacteria cause the outside of the anus to rash and bleed when agitated.

The stools and gas will last until the waste is out of your system. For relief, use Cortizone 10 Plus to relieve itching and possibly some baby powder to keep moisture down.

Hey I am 18 male, and have same problem. it happens like once in 2-3 weeks. But the blood doesnt come after i have poo. i wipe it properly then after few hours it start itching so i go wipe it again and there is blood on toilet paper.. i am quite worried about this :S and its really awkward to talk about it with my mum... what should I do ? are there some anonymous numbers I could call ? quite embarrassed talking about this in front of people

help.. i am a twelve year old girl and i always have constipation.. and it hurts .. when i wipe my bum there is no poo just like two smears of blood.. HELP im dead worried how could this have happen btw? ty guys!!!

forgot to add- my poo is brown and hard not red.. but my blood is bright red!:'(

14, male, eats unhealthy, does get some fiber into diet

Can this cause any type of cancer?

Is there any chance in just leaving it be, that it will work its self out? This is a really embarrassing problem to entrust with my parents.

I am a 38 year old male with the same problem. God, This sucks!!!!

I've had 3 Pilonidal Abscesses and if you have one of those, you'd know. It feels like you are growing a tail and you definitely need surgery for it. To correct you, it actually does happen just as often in women as it does in men. You are more susceptible if you are overweight. It is most likely a hemorrhoid. 

I'm only a 15 year old female, and when I went to the toilet and wiped, there was a large sum of bright red blood on the toilet paper. I am a few days late for my menstural cycle, and when I wiped, I thought that it was just my period, but it wasn't. I've been looking a few things up on the internet about it to try and get some information on it, but it says that I may have Colon Cancer, but I wasn't sure if that could be possible, as I am of a young age.

Thanks. :)

I have almost the exact same thing when I use the bathroom there's no blood in my stool it's when I wipe it's only a little and it only happens ode in a while I think alltogether it's happens 4 time I'm a female and I'm 14 and I'm really scared and I won't tell anyone and sometimes there's a little mucus like stuff PLEASE help I'm really scared