I had a blood test done for allergies recently as I’ve been having asthma problems. After I’ve got my respiratory allergy profile, my doctor explained to me that that was very high. He ordered more blood test again and ct chests scan. I really don’t understand the blood test results. Anyone had a similar test done?

There is one thing about allergy blood tests, as our doctor told us, is that they are at best 80% accurate. You see my son tested negative for soy, but we know for sure that he is allergic because it gives him eczema. Cut it out and he's fine, and there was nothing in his blood test results. We tested him again but it was negative for soy, wheat, barley, rye, oats, and positive for gluten, So much for contradictory results. In the end, we cut out gluten and he was back to his self.