MY eyelids , and below my eyes have been peeling and will not stop.
My eyes are itchy and always feel like something is in both of them. When i wake up in the morning, my eyes are SEALED shut... with green gunk.
My eyes feel like theyre always dry, but theyre actually watery. My tears burn my skin and eyes and it is EXCRUCIATING. It hurts so bad, it's as if I have acidic tears. My eczema on my arms and legs is flared up to the point of big red scabs and extreme Gator like skin. I have red ... ( what looks to be) broken blood vessels all over my face, and ON TOP OF ALL THIS, the corners of my mouth are soooo cracked.
I've tried lotions and creams for my face. Eye cream to maybe stop the peeling. Flushing my eyes out. .. Cold rags on the skin around my eyes. chapstick for my mouth, Eucerin and Lubriderm for my eczema. Nothing HELPS!!! I am so frustrated, it is agony and my body is going insane!.
I am an 18 year old full time college student with 2 jobs, I do not have time to be in all of this pain. It really is painful! Please someone ,
have some solution? . I cant afford to go to a Dr. I have no insurance and Solantic and walk in clinics are SOOOO expensive.
WHAT to do???
thanks

Hi.
I have the same thing. In fact, after two weeks of trying to wait this out, I am going to the doctor today at 1:30. I really hope they know what this is! My eyes are swollen, mostly below the eyes and puffy and crack. My tears burn! I have a flared red rash on my neck that is gatory looking. I try to wash my face gently then put a cold rag to cool the skin down. I will update this after my doctor's apt to see what the professional says. I have taken claritin for allergies. ( over the counter allergy medicine. ) Benadryl is way too strong and will knock me out. I have not seen results yet. My guess is that is due to allergic reaction of some kind and will find out some remedies and post them.. Hang in there!

I've had the exact same problems lately. I haven't found anything great for the eyes yet but I started using Fluocinonide for my skin. It's pretty expensive over the counter. but if your in agony, a little goes a long way with this cream, its pretty amazing. Its not for the face though, I use another cream called Elidel for around my eyelids but its really pricey so if anything I recommend the Fluocinonide because it works wonders. And for the cracks in the side of your mouth I recommend desonide cream, a little bit less strong but has a really nice consistency that doesnt leave you feeling greasy but stays on all day. Sweats off easy right after application though so dont use it right before you go into the sun.

your body is in a toxic state, fighiting off infection. sounds like you are really busy, so the best thing to do would be to begin by eating simple foods - no wheat or dairy or sugar or meat. basically raw and steamed veggies with a little brown rice or quinoa. STOP using all those bad creams! drink tons of water. yu can put pure organic almond oil on your skin. see what that does.

Cracks in the corner of your mouth can be a sign of nutritional deficiencies such as anaemia. This might be worth getting checked with a blood test.

Don't know if this would solve eczema, but it would definitely help..

1. Drink water, drink water, drink water.
2. Take it ez throughout ur busy day as stress greatly affects healthy skin

Cracks on the sides of your lips, where your upper and lower lip join, are a typically sign of a Vitamin B deficiency. I don't know how much help it would be to the rest of your symptoms, but try a multi vitamin to help balance your system and clear those cracks up.

I have the same problem and worst. But does anyone know what is wrong or why you are having these problems. I have been suffering with this for 3 years and worst because is all over my face. My faces swells and breaks into hives every single month for over three weeks. I haven't gotten a break. Please if any Dr. out there give me an idea on what to do.

hello!I am experiencing the same thing. I look so messed up my eyes are so raw and puffy and swollen then my lips cracked in the corners. I feel super out of it maybe from the benydryl. This happened to me last year after visiting the botanical gardens on mothers day weekend and it only lasted 2 days or so and wasnt as severe as this time. But now im wondering if this time i came in contact with some yard chemicals because I was outside helping a neighbor when they were trying to hook up some weed killer up to their garden hose. I feel terrible:( :'(

It's most likely an allergy! STOP using all the creams. It might take your body weeks to recover, with a few days of dry cracked and burning skin, but it is WORTH the trouble!! The creams make it worse, even if they claim to be hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. It could also be your shampoo, soap, or face wash that is irritating your skin. Water and a multivitamin can't hurt, but may not make it better either. I have had the same problem for almost a year now; the only thing that helped was when I went to the doctor. He recommended Dove, but in my case I think I am allergic to something in there also. It was MUCH milder than anything else though. I also lost my insurance and am saving up to go back to the dermatologist or an allergist--they can do a patch test and figure out if you are allergic to something. Good luck! I am going to try the organic almond oil that someone mentioned... where can I find it??

You definitely must visit a dermatologist, I've experienced those symptoms before and what helped me to control them is a cream that contains cortisone and protopic or elidel for the face.
The cortisone cream you must apply to you whole body after taking a shower, without using a towel, just apply the cream while you're wet and wait untill your body absorbs it and you're dry, it should be about half an hour.
The protopic or elidel you use on your face.

I have similar symptoms but not as bad. I am speculating that it is a wheat (gluten) allergy because I've noticed that it flares up after I eat more wheat than normal (which is usually very little) and then goes away some time later (after I've cut all wheat out completely). I ate a lot of wheat over Thanksgiving and a few days later all these symptoms came back. I am going to try a detox diet as one of the other commentators suggested and see if that helps clear it up.

I am also having the same problem, but not as bad as you are describing.
Cortisone creams can help, but only short term. My skin became immune
to the creams, and so do not work anymore which is frustrating. I am
currently trying to get in to the natural things, like moisturiser without
petrochemicals in them (like paraffin) as they tend to have their own side
effects. I've read that Cortisone creams only aggrivate the eczema even
more.

I have tried going to the dermatologist, who turn their nose up at naturopathy
and force me to take prescriptions of cortisone. Doctors do the same thing.
They are only interested in masking the symptoms. I am beginning to realise
that my problem must be internal (not stirred up by stress).

I have very dry skin, and do not have enough Omega 3 in my diet to keep
my skin supple. I am going to start taking fish oil which has Omega 3 in it.
I started taking Flax Seed Oil (Linseed Oil), but was told that this only has
the precursors in it that your body needs to make Omega 3, so the efficiency
is only 10%.

Once I took Milk Thistle tablets, which detoxed the liver and gets rid of all the
toxins. Unfortunately, all the toxins came out through my skin and so my eczema
became ten times worse. I chickened out and stopped taking it, although if I had
continued it probably would've gotten rid of all the toxins that are making my skin
bad in the first place. Milk Thistle is very good, but very potent. You would need to
persevere through the bad before it becomes good.

I have also been eating a lot of raw cabbage. Apparently this is also a liver cleaner,
there is a lot of roughage in cabbage. My eczema has become considerably worse
since eating it. This is a good sign. But I must continue on to see if this will work.

I am going to the naturopath this afternoon. I may be allergic to something and I
don't know. I have been tested for common allergies, but they did not do the cut
test only sent my blood away and tested. It was negative. I have also eaten a lot
of bread yesterday, and woken up with worsened eczema.

I truly understand the annoyance you are feeling with the eczema. It affects my
self confidence and I feel very unnattractive. I always feel as though my head is
just above water with keeping the eczema at bay. It is frustrating and I just want
to know what I can do to alleviate the symptoms. Nothing seems to work, there
is no simple answer and the most I dig for answers the more 'miracle remedies'
I come across that don't seem to work.

Your eczema sounds like it could be stress related. You work hard. And perhaps you
work in an environment with cleaning agents that affect the eczema? I hope some
of the things I have suggested help. Eczema is a very personal thing. Everyone's body
is reacting to something different. Sorry that this is so long, but I am in the midst of
finding out what is wrong with me!

Mario badescu control cream...after months of anguish I read this on a thread and it worked like a charm on my dry cracked eyelid within two days. I was so grateful to get that info that I have to help others with the same problem. Order online for $18

I am exactly the same way. Exactly. It's miserable, I don't even want to go out of my house and I'll be in college in a couple months, I just want it to go away. Eletone helps a bit, but my face feels horrible and I look like a homeless person. Help :(