I need some info about gluten free diet would it help me losing weight and does it cause some contraindications. My friend told me that her brother was for almost two years on the gluten free diet and the results were amazing so now I have this idea to start with this diet but I don’t seem to know anything about that. So, please someone give me some gluten free diet info.

Maybe your friend’s brother has some disease such as celiac disease or dermatitis herpetiformis so in this case gluten causes skin sensitivity. I have a 3 year old son and he is now for almost a year on gluten free diet for it is believed that helps in reducing the symptoms of Asperger’s my child suffers from. Anyway gluten free diet is based on avoiding all sorts of food that contains rye, wheat, barley and oats so this practically means that you shouldn’t be eating bread, pasta, cakes, biscuits and flour. This is a pretty difficult diet and my advice for you is to try with some other diet unless you don’t have any disease that demands being on gluten-free diet.