Hi, my mother is having abdominal seizures lately. She had bloated stomach, constipation, flatulence, and gasses before, but seizures are new to her.

Hi, our son has also problems with his epilepsy being connected with stomach troubles. At first we believed it was not related, but now we found out there is some sort of connection. He has tonic/clonic and myoclonic seizures, he has a seizure twice a year for example. He had some strange attacks of vomiting and stomach sickness twice in three months. he was also shaking and it seemed to me as tonic attack, perhaps it was some slight epileptic attack effecting only stomach.

I have seizures that are a result of celiac disease. Since I have cut out the gluten in my diet, wheat, rye and barley, my seizures have almost totally deminished. I still take Topamax but am doing so much better and have such a better quality of life!

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**