Hello!
I am looking for answers i married my husband 6 mo. ago we have a son who is almost 2yrs old and is having major bowel problems we are currently on a waiting list for a specialist but i recently found out that there is people in my husbands family who also have extreme bowel problems but have never been to a doctor... CRAZY!!???? so here are my young sister in laws syptoms if you have any idea what this is i would like to know. her syptoms started aroun one she is fifteen now. symptoms are: Extreme constipation sometimes she goes a couple mo. w out a bowel movement which causes her to become very ill. her skin looks green... she also has uncontrollable diarrhea sometimes lasting for weeks it comes in phases fatigue and weight loss also accure there are others in the fam w this too im worried my son might be in early stages!!

That could totally be Celiac's disease, which is a gluten intolerance/allergy. It can be tested with a blood test to see if they react to the gluten. One thing she can try (and your son) is a trial period without wheat, rye and barly. This means no bread, pasta, cereal, etc. Instead, eat rice cakes, corn tortillas, fruits, veggies, meats, etc. Good luck!