I am currently suffering from stomuch discomfort some times pain in abdominal. usually i found that after eating I feel eaching in stomuch, some times pain, urination frequency got incresed in last couple of weeks, bleching is another problem that occurs frequently,
I am suffering from this problem since two years.Last year I had visited one gastroenterologist he had done some tests those were endoscopy test, urin test blood test, but nothing was found. last week I had a severe problem with frequent urination and I had shown to a urologist again he had done sonography,urin test and blood test but no problem was found. He has given me some medicine and told me to visit after 10 days.
two days back i had blood in stool because of this my worries got on a bit higher level.
Now please suggest me waht to do next should i go through the endoscopy test again to diagnose whether i have the peptic ulcer or its H pylori infection.

Hmm, if you have a bloody stool, this could come from your digestive tract and could be detected by fecal occult blood test. Your doctor should do the endoscopy or the special x-rays of the abdomen in order to make the exact diagnosis.
What color is this blood exactly? If it’s light red, there is a possibility it could be the consequence of hemorrhoids. Have you ever had problems with them? Is the blood on the toilet paper only or just in your stool?
If the stool culture and urine tests are fine and all the examinations haven’t found anything is wrong with you, I think it would be the best idea to do the endoscopy. This way the med will perhaps find the reason for this condition of yours.
You just try to avoid taking drugs on your own, you try to be patient and everything will be resolved soon, only you need to do things one by another and in the end you’ll get the answer!

Bala -- have you be tested for celiac (gluten intolerance)? Try eating no bread, crackers, noodles, etc. Rice and corn are ok. Gluten-fee soy sauce only on the rice. See if that helps. If so, you probably are gluten intolerant. My stomach pain went untreated for 11 years -- just got worse and worse until I had bloody diarrhea all the time and so much pain. Yeah, burping and gas too. Now I follow a gluten-free diet and I only have these symptoms when I eat something with gluten (wheat, barley, rye, oats).

Good Luck. Get tested.