I am having a bone spur removed from the top of my big toe tomorrow and the doctor has not told me much about recovery time. Anyone know how long I will be on crutches if at all?

No clue, I'm only 13 and I'm very scared, I need to have this procedure cause I have always had a huge thick and yellowish big toenail that falls off and grows back about every other year!! It's annoying painful and embarrassing. Mom had it tested and wasn't fungus and that was when I was five. Just today I was informed I needed a foot x Ray since I was sent to a foot doctor cause it became ingrown AND infected. She decided to x Ray it and saw the bone spur she through May have been there. Now she says I need to have the whole nail removed (only since its deformed ingrown and infected and now has fungus yay..) then a small cut is made on the tip of the toe and they file the spur off. I've been looking around and websites say it hurts a ton for a long time and you can't walk but my doctor says I need to sit with it up for two whole days then I can go to school. Mom is making me have this done on a Friday so I won't miss school, and I won't have a weekend. I'm very afraid of surgery and pain. I had five stitches (meat scissor incident) and I watched them so they would mess up... Idk I'm strange. Then two years ago I had my tonsils removed!!! It scanned up and hurt and felt weird for a while. Anyways I don't wanna have this done and I don't want to go to school with a boot cause I will be made fun of. I'm already the most teased and friendless kid in my school and teachers hate me too. Please any tips from anyone about this?! How long does healing time really take?