I had lys franc fracture 4 years ago, 4 broken bones in foot, followed immediately with surgery and 4 pins in the foot area. Biggest problem, aside from stiffness and swelling in foot, is recurring bone on bone rubbing with consequent arthritis and bone spur in joint where foot bone meets the toe bone.
Constant shooting pain which necessitates hobbling and limping to do any walking at all. Can't live on a couch!
Three cortisone shots in 4 years. Some pain relief but spur keeps growing.
Surgery to remove bone spur makes most sense.
Need advice on possible problems, pain, length of rehab.
Thanks

Helllo I went through the same thing a year ago same surgery and pins and I still have a real hard time with all those things. The stiffness, shooting pain, and my big toe really hurts and is numb all the time. That was the worst break I had was on the bone. I am trying to find stretches or work outs for it online. When ever I work out or walk for awhile it hurts so bad after. I feel I can't do certain things anymore due to this injury, it really stinks! So I feel your pain and I am sorry you have to go through this c**p!