Okay, so I had surgery to get a bone spur removed from my big toe on November 6, 2015. It is currently November 15 and I have been walking on the foot since the 11. After my surgery my doctor told me that there was more damage than he had anticipated and that he had to drill holes into my cartilage. He also said that the spur went all the way around my bone and wasn't just on the top and side of it like he originally thought. The first few days on it felt fine but yesterday my parents put me in charge of my 1 year old siblings so rather than being able to take my time while walking on it I had to hurry across the house to prevent baby injuries and such. Now, I do have a surgical shoe on that I only take off to change my gauze so my foot isn't bending all that much at all. I'm mostly walking on my heel and the outside of my foot so that I'm not applying a lot of pressure to my big toe, where my surgery was. But, yesterday and today my foot, where I assume the stitches are, has been hurting. Should I stop walking on my foot and give it more time to recooperate before I possibly injure it more and then have to go back for more surgery?

I was keeping my foot elevated as well until the 10th. Should I start elevating it again? And should I go back to school on the 16th or give my foot another week?