I stubbed my toe 20 years ago. I am 45 and now it is really bothering me. I am active - I run and exercise. My right tow bothers me every time I wear heals to go out to dance or if I wear pointed shoes for a while. I got tired of it. My surgery is in a week and now I am having doubts because people tell me it takes a long time to heal up to 3 months. I am a marketing manager and do a lot of travel,I wonder if I'll be okay in 4 weeks to attend a conference. Need your help. If not I will cancel surgery till I am older and less busy. Please share with me your experience. I am only looking for folks that had bone spurs removed from toe... not heal or any other part. Hey.. thanks for your help.

Hi - just wondering how you made out with your bone spur surgery. I had spurs removed - one on right side of big toe and the other on left side of second toe (all on right foot). Was causing me to have a soft corn. Reason being that my right big toe bends to the right, mashing into second toe. I am 3 months now from the surgery. I see your post was awhile ago. How did you heal up? I am still having burning and thickness of my 2nd toe, with burning on bottom of big toe. Still have blueness on all toes after showering. I am 42 yrs old, healthy, don't smoke. Maybe it takes a long time to get totally better. I guess I"ll see!