hello, everyone, im a 20yr old female
i have a very very painfull ingrown toenail. i have had one removed on my other big toe and this will be the third time on this one. I know what to expect when i go but i also know that its goingto be very painful.
if i were to have my toenail surgiclly removed is there anyway that they can knock me out first??????? i hate pain and i hate needles. or is there a way that it will be less painfull with the needles?????????

It is painful to get the shot, but you'd be better off getting it. It numbs the pain and make the surgery not as bad. Even though the shot stings, you can hardly feel a thing when they cut the infected part out. I had to go through 2 surgeries. And in January 2010, I have to get laser surgery. They told me no matter what they have to give me a shot. I'm kind of nervous, but I'd rather get a shot than have to live with my painful toenail!