ok here's the deal i am almost 28 yrs old,i have 2 kids,hubby is fixed so my ??? is what can be wrong,my breast started leaking late last night (5/17/12) its a milky/clear substance and it has like a sweet smell and also sticky like feel to it and my breast are swollen as well and somewhat sore to the touch hubby said it might be what they call it when a woman wants a baby so bad her body starts acting like she is pregnate i say no way but there again i am no doc so what should i do here cause its been over 5 years since my last child and well NUMBER 1 MY BREAST ARE KILLING ME I TRIED THE WARM/HOT WASH CLOTH WRAP BUT THAT JUST MADE IT WORSE SO ANY ANSWER WILL BE HELPFUL

THANKS

See your doc of course in the meantime try cabbage leaves. I know it sounds sily but take a big cabbage leaf and use it to line your bra. Also My mther had the same issue when her hormones were imbalanced and it was a simple pill to fix. And I just had to say it, your husband is fixed? Best description ever!

LOL yes hubby is fixed has been since way before him and i ever got together lol any way as far as hormone imbalance i say no cause i am on a birthcontrol pill to keep me from having a cycle cause i have what they call adenomyosis which is were the uterus is swelled 2-3x's its normal size because were i had babys and my uterus did not completly heal and go back down after the kids birth so i have very painful cycles and well sex is almost non exsistant cause of pain but i did check / w / doc and she said it was very normal for any woman after children to sometimes leak and swell it was just my cycle i do not bleed but i still get the swollen breast and leaking that some women do get from time to time

I had the same issue thought I was going crazy. I ended up getting an ultra sound on my breast and it showed I have what I can only describe as quarter sized sacs of fluid. And the only way out is through the nipple. I have to keep regular exams because it could lead to other things but as of know it's "normal".