I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time the first weekend of November. We didnt have a condom but he was only inside of me for 1-2 minutes because it hurt me (I was a virgin). We tried it again later but still, he wasn't inside for very long. I know he didnt ejaculate in me but I was worried about the precum. I did get my period 28 days after starting my previous one and my period lasted for about 5 days (they are normally about 7 days). I should be starting again sometime next week but for the past week or so, my boobs have been tender and I feel bloated every time I eat (like Im gaining weight more than usual). Finals are coming up this week and I have been really stressed with all the things I have to get done. Could my symptoms be caused by stress or is it possible to have a some-what normal period and still get pregnant? Please help! I can't be pregnant - Im not ready! Thanks!

there is a possibility you are pregnant. You may just be paranoid and you should be starting your period soon. so you probably wont even read this. if it goes to weeks after your usual period and you are usually regular buy a pregnancy test and if you are pregnant go to planned parenthood and decide what you will do. If you arent pregnant either dont have sex anymore or get birth control and wear a condom..... God speed young one

Well, I've got the same question, but the fact that I'm the guy and my girlfriend which is still a virgin. I was inside of her without a condom for like 1 minute and my girlfriend stopped me because there is too much pain for her and started bleeding. After that she was really tired the whole day, she is currently 1 or 2 weeks before period. And i just did it with her yesterday.

Is it possible that she get pregnant? Please do answer my question people

hi i hope your girlfriend got her pirod but the fact that you had sex 2 weeks or so b4 her next piriod my mean she could be preg i would get her to go get a text just to be sure sorry this doesnt really help but i hope it works out for you