me and my boyfirend had sex for like two minutes without protection ... im jsut worried about the pre cum is there a chance i'm pregnant ..? my period isn't for a month ... what are my chances of being pregnant?

Hi, my names Andrea and im 26 years old. Me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom for like 5 minutes. Could the pre-cum get me pregnant? and we had used a condom at first but den he took it off. he put on clothes, went downstairs real quick and then when he came back we started doing it again. Do yu think there might be a chance of me gettin pregnant?, cause he had cum`d on thu condom but he put clothes on when he went downstairs dont you think the sprem on his penis would of dryed off?? well im really scard!! please help me. I`m a week late on y period. That happend on Feb, 28 and i usually get my period between the 1st thru 10. and i havent got it yet. Please help me! I have no idea on what to do.
Thank you.

Chances of becoming pregnant with percum is possible, precum does contain sperm, which can live inside a womens body anywhere from 5 to 7 days after unprotected intercourse....I would wait about 14 to 16 days after intercourse to take a home preg test, or if it is less than 5 days after intercourse you can go to the local planned parenthood and get the morning after pill whick helps prevent pregnancy..but it must be taken within 5 days and the sooner the better....There is no safe time to have intercourse you can become pregnant at anytime during the month and even while you are on your period...

Hi I had sex with my nd Just two minutes Without any cordam I feel pain Then sperm like to come out so now afraid that Still no period and am pregnant help me

Hi, yes hello. I am experiencing the same problem as my period is late by 7 days now but we did it for about 10 seconds without a condom and he has peed 3 times before. Precum cannot get you pregnant but if you had jacked off or didn't pee before you had sex from the last bathroom break or ejaculation then you could be. BUT ITS VERY LOW POSSIBILITY. Because many sperm die trying to get inside the vagina. Even in the uterus. Precum doesn't contain any sperm as it's used to clean out the penis of bacteria and older sperm. So it's very low and stressing about it can cause a missed period

Health Guru
I'm not sure where you got that information from about precum can't get you pregnant as it is possible for sperm to be in there even if ejaculation hasn't taken place for a day or so but yes you are right it is only a small chance but who wants to take that small chance if you young and end up pregnant?