Ohk so last month i didnt get my period because of a new job and school and other stresses.  i have irregular periods but for the most part they follow a routine but the exact dates arent always determinable. i didnt get it last month, (wasnt sexually active or anything) and this month i got it on the 6th and it lasted its normal five days. on saturday (the 10th) i had unprotected sex. he didnt cum in me and he hasnt been sexually active in a month before i slept with him so if the whole theory of the precum having leftover sperm in it or watever is true, i dont beleive he would have had any present. my period ended on sunday as planned. what are the chances of me getting pregnant from that? i have been experiancing some pains in my pelvic area and in my hip region lately, and i noticed that about 4 days after we had sex. i have been thinking about this alot and trying not to worry. i have experianced pains like these before n was not pregnant, but im getting them now n i just find it weird they started a few days after i had sex. but i had sex while i was on my period and if i was pregnant it would have only been from the precum. does this sound very possible??

No because there is a very little tiny chance that u can get pregnant from pre cum and you were on your period which means you didnt have an egg ready to be fertilized...

do u know what those pains im feeling could be? there not constant all day ill just notice em every few hours or once in a while and i dont get why i get them sometimes. there not horrible, just sharp stab and crampy pains i get around my hips and where typical period cramps are.

your pains could be stressed related or it could also be because your ovulating this happens sometimes...

if your pain gets worse or it comes with bleeding then you might want to consider going to a doctor to get it checked out...

it doesnt seem something to be concerned about by the way you're describing it...

Best of luck and hope you feel better!

forgot to login first but this is what i posted!

there most likely stress related i think. every time i get worried about stuff especially maybe being pregnant, i get these pains and i was fine. i just didnt think i was ovulating if i already started. cuz i thought you ovulate and then an egg is released and thats when you get your period. which already happened so idk how i could ovulate after my period had happened. the body is so confusing! my pains aren't that bad and im not bleeding or anything. just crampy tight feelings in my hips and pelvic area. i should be alright. :)