I joined the army right out of High School. I arrived at my duty station in Hawaii. My unit was just about to go to Korea for drills for 2 months. I couldn't go because I had the flu, but the guy that I came with was going even though he just got there with his wife and 12 yearold daughter. I had just bought a car. He found them a place on the North Shore right on the beach. He asked me to look after them and take them to the store and such while he was gone. About three weeks later his wife had made some friends at the apartment building. That Friday after work I came by to see if they needed anything. They were having a cookout and drinking. There were 5 of them altogether including the wife. Plus the daughter. I was not a drinker. From 7 till things started changing around 11pm I drank maybe 2 beers. At this time her daughter had gone to her room to watch TV. All these women were now a little boozed up. I was sitting on the couch between 2 of them. I only had on a pair of shorts. Hey it's Hawaii. One of them was feeling my chest and ab muscles when I stood up to go to a different part of the room one of them pulls my shorts off. I knew I had a small penis but hadn't had any real issues with it. It's 4 and half inches erect. Everyone starts laughing like crazy. Saying all kinds of things like that is the smallest penis i have ever seen. Then some kind of Mob mentality took over for them. Before I knew it I was on the floor with my arms and legs held down and one of them sitting on my chest. For what seemed like an eternity but was only an hour and a half they wrapped rubber bands tight around my penis and balls kept slapping them all the while saying cruel things, but the one that stands out is if I were you I would kill myself If I had one that small. On top of this they kept sticking their fingers in my anus. 1,2,3 and sometimes 4 at a time. At this time my hollering for them to stop got noticed. The 12 yearold daughter came into the room and freaked. She kept screaming You are raping him. The mother said honey you can't rape a man. Oh yeah they wrote I have a small penis in black magic marker across my stomach. The daughter said she was calling the police. Through tears I begged her not to just get them off of me. She went to her room and came back swinging a tennis racket. After everyone got up and left I put my shorts back on and went down to the beach and sit there and cried like a damn baby. You would think I could have gotten them off of me, but 5 women are pretty strong. I still sitting there when the 12 yearold daughter came up from behind me and sat down next to me. She said you should have let me call the police. I said that would be as humilating as the attack. We sat out there until the sun came up. I have never met a more understanding sincere human being that Nicole the 12 yearold kid. She said she was going to tell her stepdad, but I convinced her not to until one of us changes duty stations. She said something that I will always remember. She promised that she would never abuse or be cruel to someone because of their body. She also promised that until the day her mother died she was going to keep reminding her of what she is and what she did. We went back up to the apartment. Her mother was asleep. I looked through their cabinets to see what I could use to get the marker off of my stomach. I used bleach. Burned my skin, but worked. I was a virgin at this time. 2 years later I tried to kill myself. 3 years after that I tried again by driving my car into a conrete bridge at 70mph. I am now married to a wonderful woman who doesn't care about penis size. She says she will be with me even if we could never have sex. She is about 1 percent of the female population. The rest may not do what these women did to me but thinking cruel and humilating things about someone's body but not saying still makes you one of the 99 percent. All this came flooding back to me when I read a story about a woman who killed her son because she thought his small penis would hold him back. I get therapy from the VA, but this is the first time I have ever told anyone about this. Not even my wife knows. I still think about suicide all the time, but won't do it as long as my wife is alive. That happens then I'm on my way out. If anyone reads this thanks for listening.

Even though is can be extremely hard - love your body because it's what you got. I've been struggling with my weight for my whole life, I'm young and attractive but I hate seeing my body. As I grew up and after I actually got naked a few times in front of another person I got comfortable and I learned to accept how I look. 

People are and can be extremely cruel in this world. It shouldn't matter what how big or small someone's penis, boobs, butt or body is. We were all made a certain way and we are all different. I am very happy for you that you have found someone that will love you no matter what - we need more of that in this world. Don't give up no matter what happens, just look forward to life outside of your body because that is what matters, your life and your happiness.

morning fellow homo sapien, i am an african male 36yrs old and live alone as i have my entire life.u know africans are known to well endowed, i am not.my penis never changed from childhood,i as result decided not to propose girls because it will lead to sex at some point; i discourage myself from dancing, any action that will lead to her feeling or touching my small penis. i dont make friends, i cant pee with other men, i have had to get used to not feeling,i have done so for so many years i now dont know how to love someone else or myself,i resorted to prostitutes because i convinced myself that they only need money and that since its a once off we will never meet again,my shame will not haunt me daily.i find myself planning my old age and my death especially these days. i have denied my feelings for so long that i now know that am damaged,i find no joy in being alive,i am just too coward to end my life and rest for good.like u i have been told of my small penis,i am not willing to put up a fight anymore,i have accepted and live like a hermit.no girlfriend,no possibility of a wife,no possibility of one or try wo children, no possibility of marriage,will die alone and i shall have suffered humiliatingly so at the hands of other human beings.this is how i started to be angry with GOD.i shed a tear in my office this morning while writing this because it is a brutally honest account of my existence.i do not wish my circumstance on my enemies.WHY WAS I BORN WITH SUCH AN EMBARASSING DEFECT

Gentlemen, a man's worth is not his penis.  I am not well endowed either (4inches), but I got over it.  All of us have defects, and yes, it would be awesome to be hung like a horse, but it would also be awesome to be a gifted runner, or doctor, or father, or race car driver(whatever you want).  Having a small penis, does not keep you from being anything you want in life.  On a side note, just like any defect, you need to compensate.  Seriously, I am the best oral sex giver on the planet.  By the time my girl has sex with me, she's not thinking about the size of my penis and my girlfriends have enjoyed having a healthy sexual relationship with me.  We don't always get the good cards, but you have to play them.  I must say that what happend to you was criminal and you should have called the police.  And to the Guest who posted this morning, my brother please get back to living life.  Seriously, read on oral sex and see vidoes on the topic - there's a ton of techniques = and it helps alot : ).  Also, see a doctor (for both heads) and see if there is something than can help you - particularly in the areas of confidence.  Remember, God gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.  There is nothing keeping you from living a full life.  We have never been cursed, rather we have always been blessed.  Open your eyes and don't let another day of your life go by. 

STOP WITH LE MAC O RONIE AN CHEZ DEY MAK U PP SMAL

Female here.... just putting some perspective on this.

Some guys are small. Some are big. Love has nothing to do with size. Believe me. Sure there are women who are looking for sex only - one night stands - a thrill. They may care a bit - but not that much.

An average penis size is 4 to 6 inches. That's where most men fall on the scale of things.

An under-average penis size is 3 to 4 inches. That's fine too. A woman in love will work with that no problem.

Micro-penis - an affliction that affects some men - is under 3 inches erect. Some men with this affliction have a penis size that's too small for penetration, so child bearing would call for some additional medical intervention. But men with this do get married and do have children. AND they have happy wives.

ANY man can be a good lover - even an amazing lover. The only thing he needs is a woman who loves him and a willingness to make her pleasure his job.

Remember, you have hands and mouths as well as a penis and all three can make love. Add to this all the extra love aids available in various shops - you are limited only by your imagination and the boundaries of your lady.

I think it's horrible what happened to you. My boyfriend has a small penis and I'm fine with it. He's a wonderful man, and while I was a bit shocked at first, I realized it didn't matter ;) Don't worry so much, it's really not a big deal! What happened to you is, and you hopefully you will get therapy to deal with it. You could have PTSD.

God took the rib from Adam and made a women. The rib can be explained as the perfect fit for adams body because adam body was perfect before the fall. Right.. Thus the woman metaphorically can be assumed to be his perfect fit. Like wise did you not know that their are women who have this same problem. " A small vagina--- research it" So what I am saying is put your trust in Jesus Christ and the Lord can bring your eve to you just like he brought eve to adam. In other words he can bring your rib defect and all back to you HENCE THE PERFECT FIT. I know it to be true my friend, from experience.

I am a woman in my 20s, and I will say this: Being small (er) is fine and well~ my man is only 5 inches, which is more than enough for me, and one of the things that I love most about him is that he's comfortable with his size. What happened to you is not okay. Regardless of the survivor's age or gender, rape is a crime~ in addition to consulting a therapist, I would suggest that you talk to local authorities and find out what your options are.

I don't believe in any of that "you can't r*pe a man" b.s.; victim-shaming is never okay.

I am a woman and I have always said that size doesn't matter. My boyfriend is barely 3 1/2 inches, but I still love him and I wouldn't give a damn if he was 1 inch. He all the time talks about how he hates his size and he should kill himself bc of it... it breaks my heart to see him criticize his body like that bc I know he's perfect jus the way he is. This story seriously made me want to cry and I am so sorry for what those women did to you

Dude, get over it. That's no excuse. What women care about is if you are confident (not arrogant, not a penis; just confident). Take a poll and I'm sure 75% of women would take a guy who is confident and nice with a 4 incher over a guy who is insecure with a 7incher. From your post you sound very insecure. That is your problem, not your penis. If you have access to a counselor or psychologist that might help. But without doubt, even a man with a mircopenis (less than 2inches) can find a woman who loves him.

Con't re the confidence issue:....for your information, I'm 6'5" and have a 4.25" penis. So that's similar to being a black guy with a small one. I have absolutely no problem in the ladies department. I've slept with about 15 women. And never once had a problem with size or losing a girl because of it. Sure obviously some women have considered it small, but unless you're some super hot guy and the girl is only going after you because of your physical appearance, it shouldn't matter.

You are so sweet and your boyfriend is a lucky man. It gave me hope reading what you said. This world can be very cruel, dark and lonely for men with smaller penises.

hihihi you americans are really funny

you are such a sweetheart. Your boyfriend is so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving woman in his life. I wish the majority of women felt like you do, There are millions of lonely men who are so afraid to date a woman or get close to a woman because they have a small penis. They are so afraid of rejection and having their hearts broken. If there were more women like you (who truly understands what love is about) then men's penis size insecurities would be eliminated. Sadly, special women like you are a rarity these days.