Hello:)

I was wondering...beside gain weight (i did take a little weight but i don't think that is it),: what can cause my breast to get bigger around 30? From around 18 to 25 i was 32b i guess, then 34b, then now i am 34c. I'm not pregnant btw.

I hate it because i always likes having little breast and now this is to big for me..i feel uncomfortable.

I'm 29 years old,  5'5, 115 lbs. I was 100 lbs 2 years ago and i feel all the weight has gone into my breast and belly..i feel always bloated.

Could it be not weight gain but my diet? I do have a weird diet and don't eat meat.

Hi i understand were your coming from when i was in my teens my breasts were huge same as yours and im a skinny girl so you can imagine in what people guys used to say oh here comes skinny legs with the big gigantic boobies i hated it time went on and they only got bigger the comments got worse im not on any diet i eat all the time just never put the weight on always went to my boobs now about 5 years ago i fell pregnant with my first i didnt give her breast milk because she wouldnt take my breast i thought because there too big after a year went by with all the stress and worrying about eveeything my big boobs shrunk now im 32 and flat as a pancake everyonrs like were ur boobs go doxtors related it to too much stress and worrying and running around after everbody execept me i had no time for nyself dont get me wrong i love my kid but its the stress of being worried over hope she is fine abd that. That is my experience thank you i hoped that helped

First of all, you should not ear these underwire and push-up type bras as they will make your breasts look bigger. They also are well know to cause breast cancer. You should wear a full cup type bra which will put your breasts to their place they should be.

Second, 34c is not big for your weight. Think about others who have bigger breasts than you and they body is about the same as your. You should be grateful that you do have some breasts as others complain that they do not have any. I know as I have been a healer for 14+ years.