I'm 13 and I have small boobs...still a training bra :-( i want to make them bigger! How can i make them bigger??m

Health Guru
Hi, your still so young yet and still have a long way to go in puberty, your breasts will grow when your body is ready for them to grow and nothing you can do will change that. Its no big deal to still have small breasts at your age, I know girls who's breasts didn't start to fill out until around 16-17 as I said it will happen when its ready :-)

Thank you...you made me feel so much better

Health Guru
your welcome Abby_babby_001 :-)

Do some exercise or use some enchancement cream.

Many women want to grow or get large breasts. How do you get them? Does exercise really make your boobs bigger? Here are some tips for getting bigger boobs and larger breasts.

1. Always wear a bra. The more you wear a bra the more your breasts are supported. They will grow outwards instead of sag. Boobs that grow with support often grow larger than ones without support. This is a good habit if you want large breasts.

2. Exercise does not make your breasts larger. In fact, it may even make them smaller. Boobs are made of fatty tissues and if you do large breast exercises you will lose some of that fatty tissue. Throw this old wive's tale out the window.

3. Gain weight. If you are thin, try gaining weight to make your breasts large. Sometimes women will gain a big amount of weight, then lose it and their breasts will remain large.

4. Breastfeed. If you have a baby or are planning to have children, breastfeeding can cause your boobs to grow and remain large afterwards.

5. Eat foods with high amounts of natural estrogens such as pure soy products and whole grains. This may or may not help. Some say what you eat can have no effect on your breast growth. Others, take estrogen tablets during their late teens and early twenties to help their breasts grow.