Hi
Iam 20 years old,iam reallyworried about my breasts because they are so small for my age,i want to know what make them not to grow enough .all my family girls have normal ones.iam 60 kg anh 166cm.i want to know if i have hormone probleme and what is the best way to incrase the size of my breasts?

hi my name is angie I have 25 years old my mom had some surgeries in Tijuana with doctor Salas I wait for the results of her she was great so I went and I did my breast augmentation with him i was really nervious about doing surgery but I didn't hurt I was sore a little bit but my breast feel really normal and I had a really small breast right now I'm normal :D hahaha!! you don't have to be upset or sad because of your size I had this opportunity because of my mom and I did it I was an A now I'm a full B if you need some one to talk you can count on me :D

Why are you so worried?
They're yours and there IS a guy out there who will adore them.
You won't have to worry that he only wants you for your large breasts.
I absolutely love tiny ones and I know I'm not alone.
Boys are made to believe they are supposed to worship at the big boobie throne, so they all pretend to go gaga over them in front of the other guys. Likewise, girls are convinced they have to BE that throne. It ain't so! There are plenty of guys who will fall in love with you not your big boobs and who actually prefer tiny ones.

Actually I have a boyfriend since I was in Highschool he was happy with my tiny breast, he was really supportive with my surgery, at first he was worried and a little bit mad because he was happy with my breast but I need it and that's something that I want it to do.
Right now I'm really happy of my results and I did it because of me ;-)

hi, there is nothing wrong with having small breasts, not all guys prefer breasts - most of them prefer bums (sounds wrong i know). 

if you are still wanting to get bigger boobs - the choice is only your own, there is no magic pill that will make them bigger, but best best is to speak to your doctor and tell them they are getting you down, the doctor will go over your options with you.

kind regards