Hi, I would like to know why some of my friends have big breasts and I am so flat chested. Is there anything I can do to improve situation?

In some women breasts don't develop much during puberty, these girls are called "flat-chested". Palpable breast tissue remains undeveloped. Typically, flat-chested girls nipples look swollen or elevated. Start of menstruating is not effected and breasts do have milk glands. It's just the size of breasts that’s affected. The cause is unknown, but some believe that hormone disbalance of - estrogen, progesterone, growth hormone could be the reason. Your chances for greater breasts are after pregnancy.The padded bras are frequently used to solve the problem visualy, and increase self-confidence if necessary.

a japanese company started selling this gum called b2up gum. look it up. I sware it works. :$

whats this japanese gum all about? and how can it help in this issue?

I wore padded bras day and night and my boobs got big and round lol my friends now envy me for my hot round boobs !

Glad for the help. I'm almost fourteen and I hardly wear an A cup. I'm probably getting my period when I'm sixteen (like my mom and sister). It sux uber bad cuz I'm not hot either ... and I'm flat. Gah doesn't life suck?

P.S. It also sux cuz I get made fun of everyday at school. I'm going into eighth grade in two months ... I hate my life so bad I could puke

hey i know how it feels to get made fun of..im fixing to be 14 in about a week..and im fixing to start high school.im also flat chested.and im not pretty either! so i know how you feel..but dont let people get to you.just simply hang out with your friends and dont pay attention to the ones that have nothing better to do then to make other people feel like nothing.

You're boobs will eventually grow. I am turning 21, and I have this exact same problem. However, there is one question I want you all to think about...

Quality vs. Quantity.

You could have the biggest boobs in the world, and they may be the most disturbing things to look at, however, if you arent big, they have quality.

Your breast size is usually determined by the women in your family, so genetics play a huge role.

If you find later in life you are still unhappy, cosmetic surgery is also a possibility, but start saving now, it is costly.

well ladies dont let the fact you dont have big breast depress ya
think about it this way atleast when your old they wont be hangin down to your belly button
older women with small breast look better
the ones that get implants will end up lookin like a breadbag with some water in it
if you have large breast you will never know for sure if a guy likes you because of them or your personality

CAN I BUY THIS JAPANESE GUM SOMEWHERE?!! HOW MUCCH?!!

Did your name used to be Megan?

lol no my name is not even closee to meghan hahaa

whoaa really??? im only a b34 nd im considered flat at my school so ima try this :)