Okay, so I'm 20 years old and am a 32b I want to be at least a 34c by my first year anniversary with my boyfriend who I love with all my heart. The females in my family all have big boobs but me. I use to be fat but the weight never went to my breast just my stomach. I'm afraid that when my boyfriend finds that my breast are small he will not think of me the same. Someone please tell me how to make them grow PLEASE.

Do you really believe he likes you just for the boobs he's never seen? If so you need to find another BF. Have you been dressing to make it look like they're large?

If he decides he doesn't like you when he finds out you have tiny boobs, you are very lucky to be rid of him.

No I'm just saying that's one of the things I fear. In school I was always being bullied because I was fat so now I'm afraid of what others think of me. I have not done anything that will make them look bigger I'm just scared of what he will think.

It's a waste of time and energy to worry about something that hasen't happened yet and may never happen. There are many guys who absolutely adore tiny breasts. To a guy who loves you it shouldn't matter what size they are. I happen to like tiny ones but I have known many women with huge boobs who I find very interesting and would date in a second if I were single. It's not the boobs that are important, it's the attitude and personality.

It not the fact that I want huge boobs I just want a size bigger for my mind so I can feel likeI'm good enough for him. I well like he can do better than me. and it's not just because of my breast its because of being bullied all my life. My friends say I'm not fat but I still feel like I'm huge.