I have extra small breasts. One thing to consider is wear a padded bra. I say this because if I just wear a regular bra, I look like a man, so I decided that my clothes looked better with a padded bra which brings me up to an "A" cup. I am 19 years old and my breast just doesn’t grow.

If you ask me you are happy with these extra small breasts. I wish I have extra small breasts. I have very large breasts which cause so many problems. I so envy those of you who complain yours are small. I can't wear any tops other than big baggy ones and even they don't hide my chest and I have problem even finding right bra. It's as though I stand behind them as everyone looks at them before me.

:cry: I too know what you go through, and to kilker? you are really blessed. the problems associated with large breasts.. is more than its worth. There are lots of bra options out there to try as far as padded bras, i have a hard time righ tnow finding anything. I was 5'1" 130 and a 32-34 DDD (also known as F)

Then i got down to 120 and i was about a DD. unfortunately all the weight came back on right now, and so did the breasts. i also have a hard time with lymph circulation so alot of the "size" of my breasts is lymph fluid, not fat.

Anyway :) i DO NOT recomend gaining weight. that is just not an option! :P

however, i would like to say to you taht you are really blessed. and even though I was never flat, i was mistaken for a guy more than once just for wearing a baseball cap and baggy jeans. It was night time, but STILL... you would not look like man because you have "small breasts" :) its how you see yourself that makes other people see you (if that makes sense)

in other words, how you see yourself is how others will see you.

one thing i can also suggest for the health of your breasts is to really papmer them as far as massaging them in the correct lymph direction

http://www.realbodywork.com/learn/systems/lymph/ldrain.htm

This is a big thing that helped me get mine down, but it also will provide more blood supply and get toxins out of your breasts. (toxins can come from things we eat to things in the air, to products we use that are not natrual) And, if it doesnt help as far as appearence, it will at least keep them healthy.

i cant stress enough how blessed you are. really. I righ tnow have almost no feeling in my breasts from how large they are. They will be smaller soon, but im really going to have to work at it, and through God's help they will be healed and smaller soon:D WITH OUT SURGERY! :D

Buy a push up bra.:-|   Remember every girl has problems about some part of their body for example i am 13 and a size 34 B but i weigh 110 :$and i hate my weight:'(. You'll most likely grow very soon. My mom was an 32A till collageo.O, now she's a 32 F:-) so that just show how some people are late bloomers but still grow REALLY big brests.XD Any way most of the guys I know like tiny tiny girls. ARGxp anyway u r perfect for yow love yourself <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Honey I wear a size 34 A and im 13! One of my bffs is the same age and wears a 36 C! Dont feel bad, shensaid big boobs SUCK!